Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Hint of History


Anne's Perspective:
The black and white contemporary chairs definitely steal the show for me!  I love the element of surprise in this Eclectic Dining Room - the antique barley twist table  gets a big jolt of pop from the modern seating.  Yeah!   The sculptures in the background add to the ambiance and the walls and chandelier keep it fresh and dramatic.  I would add some color besides the lemons on the table, but that's me....


Dylan's Perspective:
You know me and my love for chairs!! These black and white Panton Chairs gives that ugly table justice! I really like the dark, dark floors, the dark, dark rug, and the black walls. It really shows off the crispness of the chairs. I wish the two white chairs were the captain chairs to show definition to who is in charge. I love a drum shade pendant and I love how this one is a little bit over scaled. The accessarizing is a little sparse. I would have loved to have seen a big tablescapes and this one only has the pop of green apples. Also, I would have loved to have seen colored picture frames or something that would give this room more color. Great room all in all.



No comments:

Post a Comment