Monday, July 23, 2012

Clean and Orange


Anne's Perspective: 
My goodness, where does one begin?  I would label this as Eclectic with a strong Asian influence...but I feel there are some issues that definitely need to be addressed!  First of all, the panel screens are not doing anything for that beautiful orange wall, along with the confusing nightstands...what are they?  The bed is traditional and lovely, but with all of the other pieces, you lose the warm feeling that color brings to the space.  Totally don't get the coffee table at the end of the bed full of books as well as some of the art objects.   If you took each furniture piece singularly I like them...together, not so much.


Dylan's Perspective:
This bedroom is very bright and cheery which I love! The contrasts between the white tufted headboard up against the dark orange wall is superb. I like how this designer brought the bold and intense color from the wall down onto the bed while keeping the bedding very clean, simple, and minimal. Ok, now to the negatives in here: What in the world are those 1990's or 1980's wall panels in here? Very dull for this exciting room. I think the lamps need to be a white ceramic base with a white shade to give balance, symmetry, and to mainly frame in that headboard. I see those pillows on the right underneath the end table a perfect spot for my dog to 'mark his territory.' I also don't understand why you would have a bench at the end of the bed if it is not functional.



No comments:

Post a Comment