Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Warm Mirrored Wall


Anne's Perspective:
Layers and more layers...maybe, too many?   I've always liked the mirror over mirror trick so the mantle works for me, but WAY too much activity in the rest of the space.  This is one of those rooms where you decorate and then edit and remove half of the accessories!  I love the 2 tones on the chair, the standing lamp is very cool and love the hide ...even the coffee table is nice  - just too much stuff.  STOP....!!


Dylan's Perspective:
Ok, how warm is this room! I love that chair!! I love how the inside fabric is different from the outside. We saw mirrored walls in the '80's and this is night and day from that ugly trend. Look at the colors: Grey, Brown, Sienna, Beige, and my favorite color, Natural! The basket of birch wood (under the wood tripod lamp) gives a casual feel in this formal-ish room. Look at how they used a mirror on the mantel even though they already have a mirrored wall. Awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment