Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Red, White, and Mirrors


Anne's Perspective:
Is this a hot mess or what?  I don't know where to begin!  Mirror is good, chairs are red, thank goodness - let's see....lamp is too white and large. Ummm, table is too underscaled, flowers are a disaster, hidden art...  don't understand this AT ALL!


Dylan's Perspective:
You know, I can say I only like a few things in here... I like the antiqued mirrored wall and how it gives depth to the room, and the industrial modern table. I like the scale of the lamp but the proportions from the base to the shade is off to me. I don't understand why they would cover up the two art pieces.. why even have them in there to begin with? I like the nail heads on the chair but that's about it. I would love to see a large floral arrangement rather than the one that is on there now.. They look dead and unprofessional. Geez, I feel like Anne! 



No comments:

Post a Comment