Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Taupe and Green with Lucite!



Anne's Perspective:
Lovely Traditional bedroom.... With classic furniture pieces throughout.  The upholstered headboard along with the wingback chair and tufted footstool are charming and botanicals add to the ambiance.    I like the deep taupe on the walls along with the contrast of the molding  and LOVE the white rug!  My favorite piece is the acrylic legged bench at the bottom of the bed...adds so much to this bedroom.  My only comment would be that the bedding  - although soothing and relaxing - could have been so much more exciting and extraordinary in color choice.  Perhaps another contrast color would give it more power and pop!


Dylan's Perspective:
Brown and green are one of my favorite color combinations. It gives a sense of sophistication and also some play with the green. The bed: I LOVE the headboard and the color, but, having the same color pillows and bed cover is not the best idea. I wish the pillows were patterned and/or the bed cover was a stripe. Although this is one of my favorite bedding I have ever seen. From mattress to floor with no bed skirt. Love love love. 
And there it is, ANOTHER LUCITE BENCH! This is a great way to give a new life to a traditional room. I could live without the ceiling lamp.... But I also love the little seating area off in the distance. Great colors!




No comments:

Post a Comment