Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sheep?


Anne's Perspective:

This space just screams FUN to me...I love the quirkiness and the creativity the designer envisioned for this entry.  Everything is odd but has such WOW FACTOR ....love it all!  Your eye is drawn to the crazy dots on the art...then onto the colorful "cubby" table and then down to  the fabulous funky sheep - my  personal favorite!    Who ever would do that has a great sense of humor and love of whimsy!  Way to go...   Chair is peculiar... maybe different color??     I want to go through the rest of the house!

Dylan's Perspective: 
Where can I get those sheep?! How funky and whimsical! I love the table and how each individual cubby is a different color; a great way to bring in color to a white room. The only thing I can't stand is the tufted chair. I love it on its own, but in here... not so much. The artwork is so simple yet complicated it makes a great focal point. And I love that chandelier! This is a great artistic space!


No comments:

Post a Comment