Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Focal Chairs


Anne's Perspective:
Thank Goodness...I love this space!  Focal points are the amazing black & white horizontal striped wingbacks...so DRAMATIC.  I totally want them in my house....so fab.  Onto the halfwall...charming display of art objects on a simple table with black and white art and a very cool metal trunk to finish the interesting vignette.  Impressed with the simple color scheme, drapes and clean lines.....NOW WE'RE TALKIN'.....


Dylan's Perspective:
Ohhhh you know me and my love for chairs! Look at how wide and modern the stripe is on a traditional wingback chair. I love all of the woods in here mixed in with the linear and stark stripe. This room has history! Love that trunk which will give much needed storage, and the vintage globe. Simple art is key for a room like this. This is a great representation of how art is an accessory, not a focal point.  



No comments:

Post a Comment