Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trendy Traditional


Anne's Perspective:
This is one delightful dining room....with some great choices!  Love that blue velvety fabric on the upholstered chairs - the detail of the rings are awesome.  Have to say, the mirror with that amazing - rather modern - chandy  is an unexpected twist to this Traditional space and I so appreciate the mix!   Rug is fine as well as the table...I think I might try some color on the walls to add more drama, but then I am a color freak and I think it would set that beautiful inset mirror off even more!  Just saying....


Dylan's Perspective:
There's those finger pulls again! I love them... And I know Anne doesn't. But anywho, the blue velvet chairs make this dining room into a formal dining room. In Traditional Design, you see a lot of dark, rich wood. That way it keeps the whole look staying cohesive and proper. I love the over sized crystal chandelier. It is not usually what you would see in a Traditional Style room. And those smoked mirrors are creating this world behind it because it goes from floor to ceiling. I would really like to be in my dress shirt, slacks, and bow tie, and eat in this room.



No comments:

Post a Comment