Saturday, July 28, 2012

Furry Love


Anne's Perspective:
This Dining Room is by far one of my favorites and the reason is......that amazing hairy bench!  So Modern and adds such style and edge  to the space.  The vibrant royal blue chairs are gorgeous as well - then throw in a lovely wood table to anchor the space and you have the ingredients for success.  The light gray wallpaper has a pretty swirl design and keeps it chic and sophisticated.  The drapes are just background to me, but I do really like the simple chandelier.  Can't get over the bench...WANT!


Dylan's Perspective:
Hallelujah! Look at that bench!! WOOOOO!!! I want to sit on it sooooo bad! LOVE how hairy it is!! Look at how the legs are keeping the same square 'look' of the chair legs. Those blue chairs are a great find! I know many people who would never give those chairs a second chance in life, but you gotta look at what they could be. Reupholstering can do wonders to a ratty ol' thing. I love that chandelier and the preciousness mixed in with the modernness and boldness of the overscaling of the scroll. I really don't like the wall paper... I know there are better ones out there that would've made this room spectacular. Along with your lucite, try and find anything Mongolian fur. It creates great texture to any room.



No comments:

Post a Comment