Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blush Pink and Reclaimed


Anne's Perspective:
You know what's really funny?  I  like this room...alot!  I'm not sure I totally understand the placement of the pink sofa, but I love the Wow Factor that it brings to the space.   The wall color is a perfect choice for the setting of the dark table and the awesome contrast of the white director's chairs.    Chandelier is young and fun...art is a bit stark for me, but workable.  You know me...I'd love some fabrics in the mix for even more oomph, but I'm ready to pull up a chair and have a party!


Dylan's Perspective:
What a cute room! When I first heard the words "Light Pink Bench" and "Dining Room" together I was a little scared that this room would be too juvenile, but I was wrong! It is just the opposite! It is sophisticated and casual. Starting from top to bottom: That light fixture just makes me want an ice cream cone really bad! The movement in it is fantastic. The grey-taupe walls are a great way to 'grow up' your walls. My esthetic/go-to pieces are always having something that has history, and this table sure has it! Gives great texture to this soft color palette. I love the crisp white on the director chairs in contrasts of the table. I wish I was able to see a different art piece to go along with the warmth of the table, and pillows on the bench, just to give our eye something else to look at and admire.



No comments:

Post a Comment