Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mixing Old with New


Anne's Perspective:
I know Dylan loves this little corner - it appears to be an old house with the leaded glass windows - but, other than the chair I think it needs more life.  The mix of old and new is evident, and I appreciate the Eclectic style, but for me...a tad on the drab side.  The wall art adds texture, but the chest and lamp all leaves me a little disappointed.. Sorry!


Dylan's Perspective:
Ok, this is my house. Just kidding, it's not. I love love love (!) the mixture of old and new... Even though that Wassily chair is old too... The old leaded glass windows and the.... everything. Grey walls, big mirror thing, and the antique dresser. I love how the just the dresser warms it up enough to make it not too stark. I see this room at like the right of the door way and you would see the large, beautiful staircase in front view.  If this was the entry, I would want to see more of the house!




No comments:

Post a Comment